Out of stock
Raspberry Pi Official PoE+ HAT
Use this HAT to add PoE+ capability to your Raspberry Pi's Ethernet port. Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+. Power-sourcing equipment is required.
The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is an improved Power over Ethernet add-on board, compatible with any Raspberry Pi with PoE pins (including Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4).
You can use it to power your Raspberry Pi via Ethernet cable if you have a PoE capable switch or router (or a PoE injector) installed on your network. The PoE+ HAT also has a built in fan to keep your Pi's processor super cool and running efficiently.
RPi have incorporated a number of improvements into the new PoE+ HAT, including an upgraded 5A max output current that will let you comfortably power a Pi 4 even if it's plugged into some power hungry peripherals. You can read about all the changes in Eben's blog post!
- If you've got a camera ribbon cable plugged into your Pi, you might find that the end of one of the screws used to attach the fan gets in the way of the camera connector. You can get round this by flipping the front fan screw upside down, so the nut is on the top (or by swapping in a shorter screw).
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input voltage: 37-57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5 V DC/4 A
- Cooling: 25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Features: fully isolated switched-mode power supply; fan control
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
PoE+ HAT will remain in production until at least January 2027