(To Avoid heating please purchase the Raspberry Pi 5 Active Cooler- https://www.silverlineelectronics.in/collections/raspberry-pi-5-official-accessories/products/official-raspberry-pi-5-active-cooler
Greetings, fans of the Raspberry Pi! The Raspberry Pi 5 has finally here!
Welcome to the newest iteration of this venerable computing marvel, the Raspberry Pi 5 Model 4GB. The Raspberry Pi 5 has a 2.4GHz quad-core Arm Cortex-A76 processor, which is clocked at 64 bits.
This means that it performs 2-3 times better than the Raspberry Pi 4, which was its predecessor.
Not only does it enable twin 4Kp60 display output via HDMI, but it also packs a powerful 800MHz VideoCore VII GPU and a redesigned Raspberry Pi Image Signal Processor to provide it cutting-edge camera capabilities. It offers customers a smooth desktop experience and expands the possibilities for industrial applications.
Look into the improvements that the Raspberry Pi Foundation has made to this latest iteration of the Raspberry Pi 5 Model 4GB pocket computer. Expanding upon the notable hardware upgrades of the Pi 4, the Pi 5 is outfitted with an array of hardware and software advances detailed beneath.
With 2–3× the speed of the previous generation, and featuring silicon designed in‑house for the best possible performance, we’ve redefined the Raspberry Pi experience.
- Broadcom BCM2712 2.4GHz quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A76 CPU, with cryptography extensions, 512KB per-core L2 caches and a 2MB shared L3 cache
- VideoCore VII GPU, supporting OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.2
- Dual 4Kp60 HDMI® display output with HDR support
- 4Kp60 HEVC decoder
- LPDDR4X-4267 SDRAM (4GB and 8GB SKUs available at launch)
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi®
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- microSD card slot, with support for high-speed SDR104 mode
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports, supporting simultaneous 5Gbps operation
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet, with PoE+ support (requires separate PoE+ HAT)
- 2 × 4-lane MIPI camera/display transceivers
- PCIe 2.0 x1 interface for fast peripherals (requires separate M.2 HAT or other adapter)
- 5V/5A DC power via USB-C, with Power Delivery support
- Raspberry Pi standard 40-pin header
- Real-time clock (RTC), powered from external battery
- Power button
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI®, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
A supplier warranty covering manufacturing faults only is in place for a year from the date of delivery for this item. This original manufacturer's product is of high quality. This warranty only covers manufacturing problems.
The following things void the warranty: Using chemicals, soldering, tampering, static discharge, accidents, water or fire damage, and any other abuse.