Out of stock
Raspberry Pi Zero
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
Can you believe that the Raspberry Pi got smaller and cheaper?! The new Raspberry Pi Zero is an super-ultra-low-cost, tiny-small-form-factor Raspberry Pi!
To get started you'll need:
- A micro SD card with Raspberry Pi OS installed (see Software).
- A micro USB power supply (available from you local reseller).
- A special Raspberry Pi Zero camera cable, if you want to use a Raspberry Pi camera (the standard cable supplied with Raspberry Pi cameras is not compatible with the smaller Raspberry Pi Zero camera connector). Suitable cables are available at low cost from many Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, and are supplied with the Raspberry Pi Zero Case.
For a step-by-step guide to getting your Pi up and running, check out our online Getting started guide.
Click here for basic and advanced guides to configuring your Raspberry Pi (some guides refer to features not available on the Pi Zero).
Click here for more information on accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely.
- 1GHz single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI port
- Micro USB OTG port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector (v1.3 only)
Click here for more detailed information on Raspberry Pi hardware.
Software & OS
Raspberry Pi OS is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Imager is the quick and easy way to install Raspberry Pi OS and other operating systems to a microSD card, ready to use with your Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspberry Pi OS on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- Click here for basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspberry Pi OS
- Click here for more detail on Raspberry Pi OS
- Click here for information on some fundamental Linux usage and on commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users
Raspberry Pi Zero has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Global Compliance Certificates are available to view and download here.
European Declaration of Conformity
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Raspberry Pi Zero will remain in production until at least January 2026