Raspberry Pi PICO W (Wireless) (FREE SHIPPING)
From light displays and IoT devices to signage and manufacturing processes, Raspberry Pi Pico gives you the power to control countless home, hobby, and industrial operations.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico's rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Now available with wireless connectivity or pre-soldered headers, for even more flexibility in your projects.
Network your Pico for a complete IoT solution. Raspberry Pi Pico W comes with a fully certified module on board featuring 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN, making it the perfect solution for loT applications and projects requiring wireless communication. Pico W is available now for $6.
A low cost, flexible microcontroller board with wireless, built around Raspberry Pi's RP2040 chip.
Raspberry Pi Pico W is Raspberry Pi's first wireless microcontroller board, designed especially for physical computing. Microcontrollers are a different type of device than Single Board Computers (like the Raspberry Pi 4 and previous generations of Pi), they don't run an operating system and they are typically programmed to do just one task - though that task can be pretty intricate and exciting! They're perfect for experimenting with hardware and using as the brains of custom devices, machines and inventions. With the onboard 2.4GHz wireless capabilities of the Pico W, it's now possible for your creations to talk to each other, and to the internet!
Apart from the addition of wireless networking, Raspberry Pi Pico W is very similar to Raspberry Pi Pico and, like all RP2040-based boards, can be easily reprogrammed over USB from a Raspberry Pi or other computer using the C/C++ SDK or the official MicroPython port
Raspberry Pi Pico W has been designed to be a low cost yet flexible development platform for RP2040, with a 2.4GHz wireless interface and the following key features:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- On-board single-band 2.4GHz wireless interfaces (802.11n)
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2×SPI, 2×I2C, 2×UART, 3×12-bit ADC, 16×controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating point libraries on-chip
- 8×Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Raspberry Pi Pico W and Pico WH incorporate an Infineon CYW43439 wireless chip. CYW43439 supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 5.2; of these, only wireless LAN is supported at launch
- Raspberry Pi Pico W product brief
- Raspberry Pi Pico W datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
- API-level Doxygen documentation for the Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Connecting to the internet with Raspberry Pi Pico W
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 datasheet
- Hardware design with RP2040
- Raspberry Pi Pico design files
- Raspberry Pi Pico W design files (Cadence Allegro)
- Raspberry Pi Pico STEP file
- Raspberry Pi Pico W STEP file
- 3-pin debug connector
Raspberry Pi Pico has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
If you require any further information regarding compliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raspberry Pi Pico will remain in production until at least January 2028