Out of stock
Raspberry Pi Zero W
The Raspberry Pi Zero W extends the Pi Zero family and comes with added wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project - now with WiFi and Bluetooth!
The Raspberry Pi Zero W is the smallest member of the Raspberry Pi family but still packs a LOT of features including WiFi, Bluetooth, mini-HDMI, a micro-USB port and camera connector.
To get started
(not included) you'll need:
- MicroSD card with Raspberry Pi OS installed.
- Micro USB power supply.
- A special Raspberry Pi Zero camera cable, if you want to use a Raspberry Pi camera (the standard cable supplied with Raspberry Pi cameras is not compatible with the smaller Raspberry Pi Zero camera connector). Suitable cables are available at low cost from many Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, and are supplied with the Raspberry Pi Zero Case.
For a step-by-step guide to getting your Pi up and running, check out our online Getting started guide.
There are loads of projects to get started on with your Raspberry Pi Zero in our learning resources area. A couple of great projects are:
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1GHz, single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go ports
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian) is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Imager is the quick and easy way to install Raspberry Pi OS and other operating systems to a microSD card, ready to use with your Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspberry Pi OS on your Raspberry Pi in our online Getting started guide.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspberry Pi OS, find more detail about Raspberry Pi OS, or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
Raspberry Pi Zero W has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Raspberry Pi Zero W will remain in production until at least January 2026