Out of stock
Official Raspberry Pi Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI (A/M) Cable- 1m, White
The official Raspberry Pi micro HDMI to HDMI (A/M) cable designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 computer.
This official Raspberry Pi micro-HDMI to HDMI cable (male-male) is the one you'll want for your Raspberry Pi 4. It's sturdy, strong, and even has a cute little Raspberry Pi logo on the connectors!
This cable will connect your Pi 4 with any External devices which support up to a 4K resolution and high-speed data transmission. Watch the video, stream media, with multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound and view documents through your TV Screen.
This RoHS-compliant cable allows you to transfer movies, photos, and videos from devices like smartphones, digital cameras, and video cameras with micro-HDMI connectors to view on your standard HDMI (type-A) television, projector, or computer monitor.
This is a must-have accessory for those who use the latest gadgets and electronics developments boards like Raspberry Pi 4 as well as who would like to watch videos and work on the big screen.
- Fully compatible with High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet specification (Version 1.4).
- A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
- Nickel-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures.
- Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference.
- Moulded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure.
- Designed to meet all HDMI standards.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p and 4K@60p resolution HDMI plug to HDMI plug leads
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and all previous Raspberry Pi models
The cable may vary in terms of packaging from the manufacturer
- 19-pin HDMI Type D(M) to 19-pin HDMI Type A(M)
- 1m and 2m cables available in both White and Black
- Nickel-plated plugs
- 4Kp60 compliant
- RoHS compliant
- 3Mohm 300VDC insulation, withstands 300VDC for 0.1s
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.