The High Quality Camera is designed to accept CS-mount lenses and, with the supplied adapter, C-mount lenses. The CGL 6 mm CS-mount and 16 mm C-mount lenses are examples of third-party products that are compatible with the High Quality Camera; see step-by-step instructions for fitting these CS-mount and C-mount lenses.
For a guide to getting your camera up and running, including back focus adjustment, tripod mounting, connecting your camera to a Raspberry Pi computer, and operating camera software in Raspberry Pi OS to capture images, see our online Getting started guide.
- RPI HQ CAMERA
- RPI 6MM/16MM Lens
- RPI HQ Cam Guide
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
CE and FCC declarations of conformity are available to view and download.
Global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera will remain in production until at least January 2027