Waveshare 3.2 Inch TFT Display For Raspberry Pi
- 320x240 hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali)
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution and set up dual-display
- Size perfectly fits the Pi (Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B/3B+)
- 3 user keys
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Combined with the Raspberry Pi, allows you to:
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Use software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
|TOUCH SCREEN TYPE||Resistive|
|TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER||XPT2046|
|OPERATING TEMP. (℃)||TBD|
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2, 4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 22||NC||NC|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25||GND||Ground|
|11||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|15||LCD_RS||LCD instruction control, Instruction/Data Register selection|
|19||LCD_SI / TP_SI||SPI data input of LCD/Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|23||LCD_SCK / TP_SCK||SPI clock of LCD/Touch Panel|
|24||LCD_CS||LCD chip selection, low active|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active|
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver (SPI touch interface only) should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our image directly (if provided).
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
CAUTION: This product is protected by patent, anyone making copies/knock-offs SHOULD be held liable pursuant to law.
Since the first-generation Raspberry Pi released, Waveshare has been working on designing, developing, and producing various fantastic touch LCDs for the Pi. Unfortunately, there are quite a few pirated/knock-off products in the market. They're usually some poor copies of our early hardware revisions, and comes with none support service.
To avoid becoming a victim of pirated products, please pay attention to the following features when purchasing: