Raspberry pi X850 mSATA SSD disk expansion board supports 1TB USB 3.0
The X850 v3.0 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi, only mSATA interface SDD hard disk is suitable for X850 extension board;
The Raspberry Pi 3 mSATA SSD Storage Expansion Board X850 V3.0 USB 3.0 Extension Module has been updated to new V31 version
What do you need to use Raspberry Pi X850 V3.0 or V3.1 mSATA Storage Board?
1. A Raspberry Pi board(Pi 3B+, 3B, 2B, B+)
2. The Raspberry Pi Power Supply
3. A mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
New Features for X850 V3.0 Updated Version:
- Solve the 'reboot' command problem when using the X850 as a bootable hard disk.
- X850 mSATA board can be mounted under the Raspberry Pi, the Raspberry Pi GPIO is available for use;
- HAT size, the same size as the Raspberry Pi motherboard;
- Replaced the power supply mode (using the Micro USB power supply instead of the GPIO power supply, additional power may be required only when using a large capacity mSATA hard disk)
- X850 V3.0 mSATA board is powered by the Raspberry Pi motherboard which connected by USB connector in the package.
- Support 5V power input from the SSD 5V power port on the X850 board at the same time. (but you need to get a USB to Micro usb cable by yourself.)(Optional)
- The X850 v3.0 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi, only mSATA interface SDD hard disk is suitable for X850 extension board;
- Support up to 1TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD); With this module, user can build a mobile hard disk with a mSATA SSD for Raspberry Pi
- Compatible With: Raspberry Pi 4B/ 3 Model B/B+ / 2B / B+
- Support USB 3.0 with high quality USB 3.0 Cable ( Lenght- 80cm/2.62inch; Diameter- 5.96mm/0.19inch)
- Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Supports up to 1TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac, When the X850 board is connecting with a mSATA SSD, user can use the USB3.0 cable to connect X850 board with a computer directly as a mobile hard disk.
- USB 3.1 Gen1（ Support USB 3.0） to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
- Bus powered, No additional AC adapter required
- Ultra compact size;