Compute Module 4 IO Board
Exposing every interface from Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, the Compute Module 4 IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for our most powerful Compute Module yet.
(PREORDER- DISPATCH BETWEEN 12/11/2020- 14/11/2020)
- External power connector (+12V, +5V)
- 2 x full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors, with header for two additional connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 with PoE support
- Micro USB socket for updating Compute Module 4
- MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- Standard fan connector
- 2 x MIPI DSI display FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- 2 x MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors
- Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Various jumpers to disable specific features, e.g. wireless connectivity, EEPROM writing
The CM4 IO Board KiCad design files require features that are not present in the current stable release of KiCad. Please install the latest nightly build. Nightly builds for your operating system are available from the KiCAD Downloads page.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
If you are integrating the Compute Module 4 IO Board into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Programme can help: more information and contact details here.
Compute Module 4 IO Board will remain in production until at least January 2028